- It is very important that if you wish to make a claim that this is done within 31 days of the incident giving rise to a claim
- try to enclose all the documents requested but do not wait for them all to become available if you are likely to exceed the 31 days cut off
- we often receive phone calls asking if a certain matter or items can be claimed. Please be aware that any advice given over the phone or in e-mails is simply an opinion based on limited information. It may not be assumed that the policy will respond until the full facts are known
- always be truthful, as incorrect or exaggerated claims may result in the whole claim being declined and in extreme cases your policy may be cancelled
- think before you spend. It is a policy requirement to minimize your costs.
You will receive acknowledgment of your claim within a few days of receipt.