For those who sail in foreign waters, our policies cover sailing off shore in all Western European waters and up to 12 miles off shore in the rest of the world. We can on application consider other trips.
We appreciate many of you who sail may not go further than UK waters, but if you obtain an MPI policy for UK and Ireland, then there would be cover for certain aspects for example:-
* please note there is no cover for medical treatment in the UK
Whether it's bar work, cooking, sailing teaching or other activities, we have the perfect summer seasonaire travel insurance for you.
Our summer seasonaire cover has no days limit within the insured period, it will cover the main elements on this page, for longer durations, plus of course working cover*.
Plus there is now cover for your liability when ski hosting, leading or teaching in a voluntary capacity and babysitting in a private capacity.
* There is no personal liability cover whilst working, as this should be covered by an employer and might be a good idea to check.
Listed below are some of the key features of our policies:
Do also remember to take your EHIC with you on all European trips, it doesn’t replace Travel Insurance, but it should be used in unison with Insurance and be carried on you at all times. Click here for more information on EHIC and how to apply for it for free.
We will ask series of questions pertaining to the last 12 months. You can continue your purchase with the conditions excluded, or, if you would prefer to ask underwriters to cover your condition(s), please ask for a Medical Screening form.
The outcome will be one of:
1) Full cover for your declared condition(s)
2) Cover with an increased excess for your declared condition(s)
3) No cover for your declared condition(s) More Information