Plus there is now cover for your liability when ski hosting, leading or teaching in a voluntary capacity and babysitting in a private capacity.
* There is no personal liability cover whilst working, as this should be covered by an employer and might be a good idea to check.
- Working and volunteering cover
- A choice of three packages
- Emergency Medical Expenses up to £5 million (incl. piste rescue)
- 24-hour Emergency Medical Assistance and repatriation
- 24-hour claims line
- No limit on number of ski days
- Snowpark cover
- Ability to extend cover whilst overseas
- Amateur Mountain biking option
- Cancellation cover due to FCO warnings
- Most unplanned sports and activities covered
- Loss or damage to baggage, including cameras and iPod
- Bereavement cover
- Personal liability
Do you have an existing medical condition?
We will ask series of questions pertaining to the last 12 months. You can continue your purchase with the conditions excluded, or, if you would prefer to ask underwriters to cover your condition(s), please ask for a Medical Screening form.
The outcome will be one of:
1) Full cover for your declared condition(s)
2) Cover with an increased excess for your declared condition(s)
3) No cover for your declared condition(s) More Information