Don’t forget you can also obtain cover for your trips around the UK* too, for cancellation, curtailment, personal belongings, personal liability etc.
If you are planning to travel for a longer duration and/or working overseas, please view our Backpacker, Long Stay and Seasoniare
*Please note there is no cover for medical treatment in the UK
- Single Trip, Seasonaire, Annual Multi Trip and Long Stay options
- A choice of three packages
- Emergency medical expenses up to £5 million
- 24-hour emergency medical assistance and repatriation
- 24 hour claims line
- Discounted rates for family policies
- Cancellation and curtailment
- Sailing cover
- Ski and Snowboard options
- Additional mountain biking options
- Most unplanned sports and activities covered
- Baggage cover
- Personal liability
- Working cover under Seasonaire, Backpacker and Long Stay policies
For details and explanation of MPI’s Insurers, please click here
Do also remember to take your EHIC or GHIC with you on all European trips; it doesn’t replace Travel Insurance, but it should be used together with Insurance and be carried on you at all times. Click here for more information on EHIC and GHIC and how to apply for it for free.
Do you have an existing medical condition?
We will ask series of questions pertaining to the last 12 months. You can continue your purchase with the conditions excluded, or, if you would prefer to ask underwriters to cover your condition(s), please ask for a Medical Screening form.
The outcome will be one of:
1) Full cover for your declared condition(s)
2) Cover with an increased excess for your declared condition(s)
3) No cover for your declared condition(s) More Information