Why is it a good idea?
Any types of business may apply for an 'Introducer' status and it is usual for travel companies to place a term in their booking conditions that requires customers to take out a suitable travel insurance. We suggest therefore that customers are directed from your website to our buy online facility in order for them to purchase travel insurance.
Where a travel company falls under the package travel regulations there are specific requirements in the 'signposting' of travel insurance, failure to do so has implications on your responsibilities.
With three packages to choose from, your customers will have the benefit of tailoring a policy to suit their particular travel arrangements, with a multitude of options. Be it beach holiday or ski, sailing or visiting family and friends, we have arguably the best travel insurance policy in the market.
Our rates are competitive reflecting the wide cover.
We provide the following for your websites, e-mail footers, mail-shots:-
- Dedicated URL in order to track sales
- Banners and words for website and e-mail footers
- Dedicated gateway page containing your logo (as an Introducer)
- Hardcopy leaflets/cards available for distribution by post (e.g. with tickets), shows and counter display
- Lifetime commission, whilst an affiliate of MPI